Monday, May 7, 2012

The More Things Change...

I mentioned a few posts ago that this blog was something of an extension of my MySpace blog.  If you didn't believe me, see the graphic below (originally published on MySpace in 2010) that I made to describe the content of that blog.

I'm not 100% clear on the organizational scheme of the boxes in the middle of the chart, but overall, I'd say this is a fascinating affirmation that I AM THE SAME PERSON ALWAYS; LITERALLY, I HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL IN YEARS AND YEARS.  (Click to enlarge.)


3 comments:

  1. thought I shock you with commenting on this ... if only now I could come up with anything remotely smart o.0

    In contrast to you, I feel like I have changed 180° ... but maybe I should do such a chart, too. x) But it'd be prolly biased from how I feel towards the old me, the new me... and how the me hopefully turns out to be.

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *the >>>futur<<< me

      missing word, sorry


      Sasha

      Delete
    2. I get exactly where you're coming from, and I think you'd probably find it extremely interesting to lay out something like this and then look at it later!! I actually planned to put up this post last week, but then the Gyllengaard baby happened...and Cinco de Mayo...but at any rate, when I first found it, I was STUNNED at how much I hadn't changed! In fact, I'm still stunned!

      The one place I have changed, though, is in looking for feedback. :D I used to freak out if no one commented, and now I accept that I put up a lot of things that are not really comment-worthy.

      That said, I thank you for your comment. :D

      Delete