Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happily Vacationing in the Land of Not Coping

Though I don't technically have a summer vacation, I still feel like I'm on one.

I've been blogging for seven and a half years now, with a total number of entries that averages out to one blog post every 1.7 days.

For what very well may be the first time in all those seven and a half years, I have absolutely no desire at the moment to come up with something to write about.

We'll see how long that lasts...* Until then, may all of you be as blissfully mentally-detached as I am. Happy summer!


Pic stolen from here.
* Note that I did write a blog entry to say that I didn't have any desire to write a blog entry...

6 comments:

  1. All the best with everything this summer, Becky. I hope that you find relaxation, self-discovery, and satisfaction in your life during your time off. Thanks for all your blogging.

    - jst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this lovely comment. :) And all the same wishes to you!!

      Delete
  2. How lovely to write blog to tell us you don't feel like writing a blog x)

    Enjoy your summer :) it's the time of letting go, just like every new years eve too - the good is though: you can let go for a good of 3 month ;P

    See you on the other end
    Annie Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Even in not writing, I deal with it by writing!!

      I love summer, and I love that it feels like vacation (even if it's not) because I haven't felt that way for most of the summers of my adult life. I have no idea why this one is different...probably just me making it so in my head. :)

      But it's a good feeling regardless, and I love that you qualified it as a time to let go!! Exactly. :)

      Delete
  3. you might never read this comment lol but I keep coming back to that picture... thinking how great it'd be to sit there, leaning against a tree with a nice drink and just enjoy the silence and nature *ggg*

    (with my luck there is prob an autobahn right behind the trees >.< )

    Annie Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still checking comments! :D And like you, I'm really drawn to that picture, too. I found it just doing a Google search for trees, but I also have it saved on my hard drive somewhere from years and years ago. It keeps popping back up in my life for some reason! Very, very peaceful...and we can just pretend it's definitely out in the middle of nowhere, not a car in sight!!

      Delete