Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Photos from my phone: What they say vs. what they actually mean

Other people's phones are incriminating. Mine is home to a photo roll that should probably be its own parody Instagram account.

Some highlights:
What this says: I have a juicer!

What this actually means: I watched a trendy documentary on Netflix.

What this says: I'm artistic and enjoy spending my downtime recreating cheerful images from my childhood!

What this actually means: It was Saturday night and I didn't have plans. Again.

What this says: I enjoy taking long walks in the woods!

What this actually means: I enjoy taking long walks in the woods.

What this says: I read inspirational quotes every day!

What this actually means: I felt like an idiot the day I read this, but happened to pull up this app and saved the screencap as an affirmation that I'm not a complete failure in life.

What this says: Easter egg!

What this actually says: I spent Easter Sunday at a bar.

What this says: I like to immerse myself in a peaceful, soothing atmosphere!

What this actually means: I bought a new computer and needed a wallpaper.

What this says: Nature is fascinating!

What this actually means: This is the kind of thing my family discusses in group texts.

What this says: AN OWL!

What this actually means: Again, this is the sort of thing my family discusses in group texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment