Monday, November 24, 2014

Re: Netflix and Hamburger Helper

Here, have some random notes, dated October 22, 2013.

(Nowadays, I only watch Netflix when I'm sick, but for about two weeks back in October of last year...)

1. In the pre-recession era, I used to acquire every new electronic device that came along, which is why I am the proud owner of a first generation Wii – and YOU CAN GET NETFLIX ON THAT THING?! AND I DIDN’T KNOW THAT UNTIL LAST WEEKEND??! 2006 called. It said I have to watch this Breaking Bad phenomenon. Right effing now.

2. Question 1: Why is Breaking Bad so popular?

Question 2: Why did I consume the entire first season of Breaking Bad in three sittings? (Possibly answers Question 1.)

3. Currently experiencing euphoria at the thought of not having to plan every damned meal around a damned carb or protein regimen. Marathon OVER, give me some salad, bitch!! (JK, I’m totally cooking Hamburger Helper right now. Because marathon training taught me that Hamburger Helper now has pizza flavoring.) (Yeah, that’s right, PIZZA. It is amazing and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.)

4. Dammit, now I can’t stop watching Season 2 of Breaking Bad. A nation turns its lonely eyes to you, Bryan Cranston.

5. I go through periods of being addicted to new age music, and right now it’s Oystein Sevag. Mentally add horns and a lilting keyboard to the sound of yourself trying to pronounce his name, and you know what it is to listen to Oystein Sevag.

6. MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE IS ON NETFLIX?!??!?!??!?!!!!

Picture stolen from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment