Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The 80/20 rule

(Not to be confused with the 60% rule.)

Though I do not self-identify as one, I come from a family of foodies. Because eating is one of the more easy things to go astray with, my parents fall back on the 80/20 rule: they aim to eat well 80% of the time, and the other 20% they do what they want without feeling guilty over it.

This is a ratio I feel works well for life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment